Our goal is to provide premium internet products and services - how we would expect them ourselves - and to be treated as if we were the customer.
"Whilst every business is essentially here to provide an income for it's staff, directors and owners, MacAce can also promote good ethics by being fair and honest with our customers. Our business model is based around providing the best possible customer experience, and then ensuring we make a profit from it. I firmly believe that customer satisfaction has driven and will drive our growth and success.
Whilst I appreciate it's easy to write a list of things we may think customers would want to read, our mission statement is something we all genuinely work to achieve at MacAce.
Customers who have been with us for years and years will vouch for this."
Gary Hall CEO,
- Robustly Reliable - all services must perform as near to 100% of time as humanly possible and with the fewest single points of failure. We invest heavily in the very finest hardware and most talented staff to ensure this.
- Fast - as fast as anyone else's services, and then some!
- High quality support - support should be available, informed and friendly. No long call queues and supplied by our own knowledge staff that can help and fix problems quickly and efficiently.
- Good value - products and services should represent good value for money.
- Fair - policies from pricing to credit control should be fair. We should always put ourselves in our customers shoes and try to see things from their perspective where possible.
- Simple - pricing and policies should be easy to understand with no hidden extras or unfair clauses.
- Listen - we should listen to customers views and requirements and accommodate wherever possible.
- Efficient - we should maximise profit and hence aid value to our customers by being efficient in all we do. This includes systems management, time management and resources.
- Environmentally aware - it's ludicrous to call an IT business "green" - but we can do what we can to help conserve the environment wherever practical and possible.
- No Hard Sell - No pressure sales and no up-selling of services to customers if they don't need them. We have no sales incentives or commission-based salespeople. We will always provide our customers with real, unbiased advice for products and services.